There’s more gems hanging in your closet than you may realize!
If you frequently find yourself standing in front of your closet, looking at lots of clothes, but feeling like you have nothing to wear…
You’re most certainly not alone.
The average person wears 20% of what they own, leaving 80% almost entirely untouched.
If this sounds like you, then it’s pretty safe to say that you gravitate towards the same few pieces, in the same few outfit combinations, feeling bored and uninspired by your wardrobe.
You might try to correct the problem by buying something new, but you still haven’t figured out what to do with what you already own.
And you inevitably end up exactly where you started.
Wouldn’t it be nice if everything in your closet made sense for your style and you knew how to mix-and-match it in a variety of ways?
If you could easily let go of things no longer serving you so you could see all the good things that have since been forgotten about?
The good news is…
That’s a reality that’s possible for you!
Our approach to a virtual closet edit isn’t like something you’ve seen on a crazy reality show….we’re not going to make you throw out everything you own.
But what we are going to do, is work with you on determining what makes sense for your style.
We factor in your preferences, what fits your body, and the things you’re actually going to wear in your day-to-day life.
We collaborate on the process with you, piece-by-piece, and determine exactly what stays and what goes.
A great closet isn’t one that has a lot of stuff, it’s one that has stuff you love and wear.
And chances are, if you’re like most people, you just need help identifying what those things are. An expert set of eyes that can separate the clutter from the gems, making it easier to let go of what isn’t working for you.
Imagine walking into your closet each morning, excited to get dressed, because everything hanging in there makes you feel good.
That’s the reality that’s possible for you!